The Farthings Nursing Home has 64 beds
and we are able to care for a wide range of needs, whether acute or chronic medical conditions, terminal illness, physical disability, post-operative care
or those needing a little help. Highly trained, compassionate nursing staff ensure that our residents’ needs are always attended to.
The Farthings accommodates private residents paying their own fees, and residents who are financed by Local Authority and Social Services. Long term, respite, convalescent or short stay can all be accommodated, subject to availability.
You will find all of this and more at The Farthings....
- 54 single bedrooms - many with en-suite facilities
- 5 double rooms - for couples wishing to share
- Private courtyard setting
- Lawned gardens surrounding the home
- 4 light and spacious lounges and a large dining room
- Hairdressing salon
- Television in all rooms
- Choice of home cooked menus and diets available
- Able to keep your own GP if they are able to see you
- Specialist bathing facilities
- In house laundry service
- Easy access for disabled
- Visitors welcome at any time